CANSO at World ATM Congress
Visit CANSO at Stand 403
CANSO will be exhibiting at World ATM Congress 2018 at stand number 403. Here you will be able to meet the team and get the latest news on CANSO. You will also be able to find out about making the most of your membership, new CANSO ATM best practice and guidance material and forthcoming CANSO events, including those during CANSO ATM Week (5-9 March). So please feel free to drop by and enjoy a cup of coffee with the team.
- Take advantage of the open meeting spaces and reserve a slot
- Enter a competition to win a free pass to a CANSO event
- Meet our programme managers and learn about our safety, operations, strategy and integration and ICAO workgroups
- Discuss the latest developments throughout the world with our region directors
- Explore the latest CANSO publications
- Find out more about CANSO events and conferences
- Have your say on key topics and become part of the industry’s future
Join CANSO at The Aireon Spotlight Stage, Tuesday 6 March at 4:10-4:30, as we discuss Buying and selling in a changing ATM landscape – the myths dispelled
Acquisition excellence is important for any organisation that wants to achieve the most from its procurement budget and supply chain relationships. And in order to maximise purchasing power in the ever-changing ATM environment, a tailored, focused and flexible approach to acquisition needs to be embraced by the industry.
CANSO, the global voice of ATM worldwide, brings together industry experts and practitioners to develop guidance material for the industry, by the industry. Its latest publication, the CANSO Acquisition Excellence Manual breaks down the walls to often complex and time-consuming processes and procedures and provides insight and guidance on acquisition best practice from both sides of the table. Find out more about how your organisation can save time and resources and become a better industry partner.
- Kelly Ann Hicks, Assistant Vice President, Contracting, Logistics & Fleet, NAV CANADA
- Simon Hocquard, Chief Operating Officer, CANSO
- Chris Metts, Vice President, Global Aviation and ATM, Harris Corporation
- Adrian Miller, Head of Supply Chain Collaborations, NATS
- Danny Milligan, Managing Director, Northrop Grumman
Are you exhibiting at World ATM Congress?
CANSO will be creating a map of the exhibition highlighting CANSO Members’ stands. The map will be given to delegates along with a directory of what is new at fellow CANSO Member companies. If you would like to participate in the Members Directory or would simply like to book a meeting time at the CANSO stand, contact Helen Parker on firstname.lastname@example.org.